Organic Beans are a very rich source of protein. Including a healthy amount of protein in your diet will not only ensure a healthy system, it will also help you lose weight and get the lean body that you’ve always desired. This organic black beans recipe is a powerhouse of health. It is also rich in antioxidants that will keep you looking young.
Jyotifoods have a range of beans and pulses that are 100% organic. You can read more here.
- 10 ounces organic black beans, soaked overnight (can half boil it if you like)
- 10 ounces organic red kidney beans, soaked overnight (can half boil it if you like)
- 1/4 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely diced tomato
- 3/4 cup organic sweet corn (can use fresh, frozen or canned)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pepper to taste
In a small bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley and garlic. Stir well.
In a large bowl add the beans, green pepper, onion, cucumber, tomato and corn. Add the oil mixture and stir well to evenly coat the salad.
Refrigerate and serve