Jyoti Gupta (Founder,1979):
- MS (Nutrition), at graduation time, set the highest score record at Texas Women’s University !
- Recognized by the American Dietetic Association (ADA) as a role model for young dietitians.
- ADA Vegetarian Dietetics Journal has written about healthfulness of JYOTI Foods, as have various other vegetarian Journals. See copies in the Press section.
- Holds Food Processing Diplomas from University of California and Rutgers University.
- Registered Dietitian.
- PhD (Chemical Engineering), McGill University, M.Sc.Tech. (Banaras Hindu University)
I refer to BHU as among the world’s most beautiful campuses, so a few photos of this University are attached.
- Inventor of 24 U.S. patented technologies, many more but different technologies patented in Canada and other countries.
- Advisor to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture (2005-2009) on Technical Issues.
- Member of Grocery Manufacturers Association Emerging Technologies Committee.’
- DuPont ‘Distinguished Speaker Series’ speaker
- Invited speaker at the World Conference on Food Technology Innovations, New Delhi, 2013.
- Golden Jubilee Visiting Fellow, Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, 2013.
Some photos of Banaras Hindu University, situated on the banks of Ganga on a 3 square mile walled area with over 30 such buildings
Institiute Of Technology
One of many buildings
University Art Gallery